Hyaluronic Acid-triple action
Three variants of low, medium and high molecular weights promote deeper and stronger action ever for skin hydration.
- User-friendly ergonomic design
- Equal amount of diffusion (0.06cc / 1 stamp)
- New technique for deeper superficial treatment
- No regurgitation or leakage
- technology enhances the absorption rate of solution by up to 30 times compared to the normal topical application.
- It also maximizes the efficacy of transdermal delivery by increasing the absorption rate upto 15 times compared to the conventional MTS device using acupuncture pins.
- Short recovery time & minimum pain with no down time.
DEEP SHOOT Multi-needle[0.5mm/19 needles X 5 ea]
DEEP SHOOT HA[3mL/0.1 oz. X 5 ea]
How to use
01Around the Eyes
- Proceed stamping from inside to outside in fan-shaped directions.
- Proceed stamping into the 45° direction outwards.
- Proceed stamping from the bottom of the chin into the upright direction along the jawline.
- Proceed stamping from under the chin area into the 45° direction outwards along the jawline.
- Proceed stamping from the bottom line of the forehead, including the middle of eyebrows and temples, into the upright direction.
05Nose, Nasolabial fold & Philtrum
- Proceed stamping in a zig-zag way along the nasolabial folding line.
- Stamp above the lip line.
- Apply light tapping around the nose.
DEEP SHOOT – 1 TYPE ONLY
DEEP SHOOT – COMBINED WITH MULTIPLE TYPES
- Deeper lines and wrinkles (eg. nasolabial, forehead, between eyebrows, neck etc.) can be covered by stamping from the starting point in a zig-zag manner along the line.
- Stretch out the treatment area before stamping at a perpendicular (90°) angle.
- Ready and Shoot! Stay for 2~3 seconds before moving into the next spot.
- Be careful not to slip on the skin surface.
- Simply tap the multi-needles around the nose area (instead of stamping) and treat delicate areas such as around the eyes and lips with caution.